Carbohydrate addiction is defined as an excessive craving for high-carb foods such as rice, cookies and chocolate to feel normal.
Ask yourself if any of these statements applies to you. If you agree with more than 4 statements, you might be a carb addict.
1. I eat bread rather than rice in the morning.
2. I lack concentration at around 3-4 and feel hungry.
3. I feel tired after having a meal.
4. I always have chocolates and snacks around me.
5. I often feel hungry even right after having a meal.
6. I cannot sleep unless I have night snacks before going to bed
7. I give up being on a diet within three days.
8. Imagining sweet foods makes mouth water.
By Ock Hyun-ju, Intern reporter (email@example.com)