Tales of hard work, dashed dreams and disillusionment
1 out of 7 teenagers thought of suicide: data
15% of Korean workers beaten or cursed at in workplace: survey
Yoon travels to Netherlands for chip allaince, strategic partnership
BTS' RM, Jimin, V, Jungkook to enlist in military this week
Hyundai, Kia see Mexico sales in April hit all-time highBy KH디지털2
Published : May 11, 2016 - 10:37
Hyundai Motor and its smaller affiliate Kia Motors saw their monthly car sales in Mexico hit an all-time high in April, industry data showed Wednesday.
According to the data by a local automotive association, the two Korean carmakers sold a combined 7,086 units in Mexico last month, the largest since Hyundai Motor entered the market in May 2014. Their previous monthly sales record was 6,128 units set in March.
Hyundai Motor sold 3,053 units in April, while Kia Motors sold 4,033 units in the same month. In particular, Kia Motors' monthly sales exceeded the 4,000 mark for the first time since its foray into the market last July.
Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors took up 2.6 percent and 3.4 percent, respectively, of total auto sales in Mexico last month. Their combined 6 percent market share was also the highest ever.
As Kia Motors' plant in the northern Mexican state of Nuevo Leon is set to go into operation in mid-May, market observers expect their local presence will likely strengthen down the road. (Yonhap)
Yoon departs for Amsterdam for regional security, chip cooperation
S. Korea to launch pan-govt commission on enhanced supply chain management
Could ex-leaders of rival parties join hands to launch a new force?