WORLD

Teenager charged over London Underground attack: police

By AFP
  • Published : Sept 22, 2017 - 21:57
  • Updated : Sept 22, 2017 - 21:57
British police said Friday they had charged an 18-year-old man with attempted murder following last week's bombing of a London Underground train, which injured 30 people.

(AP-Yonhap)

Ahmed Hassan, who was arrested the morning after the attack on September 15, was also charged with use of the explosive triacetone triperoxide (TATP), a statement said. (AFP)