Herald Corp. launches the Herald Design Tech 2015, a project that aims to merge design and technology to create innovative design for future. The 100-day project, co-organized with Seoul Design Foundation, invites designers and engineers to work together to create collaborative works.
The project will kick off on Aug. 27 with a preparation session that gathers designers and engineers together to discuss the importance of collaboration between design and technology and among different fields of expertise.
Participants from different fields will team up for the collaboration during the three-month workshop. Final products will be showcased in December.
* Theme: Design meets Technology
* Participants: Designers, engineers and students studying related fields.
- Aug. 27: Preview of Herald Design Tech
- September-November: Workshop
- Dec. 3: Herald Design Tech presentation
For inquiries: Call Herald Design Forum Headquarters at (02) 727-0048, or email to email@example.com