Forbes reported 10 tips for working better. David Rock, director of the NeuroLeadership Institute and author of “Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long,” provides the tips.
2. Make your first task of the day prioritizing your top three goals.
3. Conserve your decision-making energy at every opportunity.
4. Find and protect your quality thinking time.
5. Reserve meetings for your low-focus time.
6. Don’t waste precious energy multitasking. Single-task as much as you can.
7. At the beginning of each meeting, decide where you want to be by the end and the most effective way to get there.
8. Learn to maintain a positive state of mind.
9. Carve out down time.
10. Celebrate small wins.
By Lee Shin-young, Intern reporter (email@example.com)